|Welcome from Paul McNamara (photo by the Ed)|
|Dressed for the occasion (photo by the Ed)|
- Valuation – things to know by Anna Emmison, Knight Frank
- Agency - knowledge to underpin people skills by Lizzie Whetman, Savills
- Residential Development - understanding the market by Abigail Heyworth, Savills
- Seeking a job – things to know by Natalie Essa, DTZ
And concluded with a panel session - the students certainly made the most of the opportunity to quiz the panel about breaking into the job market.
|The Panel get a grilling (photo by the Ed)|
The afternoon session focused on employment opportunities and the RICS and included the following presentations:
- Understanding Real Estate Markets by Angus McIntosh, Visiting Professor at Oxford Brookes
- Applying to “the big” Firms by Sally Chacatté, Knight Frank
- Working “client side” by Nick French, Professor of Real Estate at Oxford Brookes
- Working for “niche and smaller firms” by Mark Meeson, Meeson Williams
- The APC Process by Ruth Putt, RICS
|Angus McIntosh on Real Estate Markets (photo by the Ed)|
The day concluded with a drinks reception sponsored by Savills in the atrium of the new Abercrombie Building.
|Down in the atrium (photo by Gina Dalton)|
If you've read this far, you deserve a little extra. What do real estate professionals do in their spare time? Click here to hear something interesting by Paul McNamara.